STARTING A BUSINESS IN THE UAE?
CALCULATE HOW MUCH IT COSTS IN 30 SECONDS
Dubai and the UAE offer many setup models for all needs, included 100% foreign ownership. If you are looking for the best quote for a business entity formation in the UAE, we have created a free calculator that will give you the answer right now.
BusinessFormation.ae is a free service that helps ambitious professionals with direct guidance from some of the UAE’s most reliable business consultants.
DISCOVER ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES OF STARTING A BUSINESS IN THE UAE TODAY
When it comes to setting up a new company setup in the UAE, the sky is the limit!
You want to make sure to pick the right company, in the right zone with the perks that will most benefit your business. This is why we have created BusinessFormation.ae, which helped over 1000 professionals start their journey in the UAE.
One Form for all your needs
A few simple questions is all it takes. One simple form and you will get the answers you need.
Great expertise free of charge
No pesky robots. Just real, consultants to help you choose the right business setup in the UAE.
Relax and form your company
Receive step-by-step assistance avoiding unnecessary fees and saving precious time.
Our team offers industry-leading expertise in free zone, mainland and offshore company formation. Additionally, we offer a one-stop-shop service for all business setup, trade licence and visa requirements.
We guide entrepreneurs and corporations to ensure they build their businesses in the right jurisdiction and with the right company structure, in order to position themselves for long-term growth and success, while avoiding mistakes that can cost them time and money.
Why start a business in the UAE?
- Enjoy your full income with the UAE’s 0% income tax scheme.
- Send back 100% of your capital and profits to your home country.
- Tap into the growing market demand brought by the Expo 2020.
- Get exemption from customs duties on imports and exports.
- Leasing an office space is not required (depending on the free zone).
- Minimum paperwork and auditing required.
- Access new markets in the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asia.
- Benefit from 110+ global Double Taxation Agreements.